RM, Inc. and Triton Construction (wholly owned sister company) can provide you with a full range of Santa Cruz environmental engineering services including phase I/phase II site assessments, investigation and remediation of soil/ groundwater and soil gas contamination, groundwater monitoring, vapor intrusion sampling/ assessment/ mitigation, and environmental case closure.
Learn more about one of our services or technologies by exploring our full list of services below.
Our services include:
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
- Investigation and Remediation of Soil, Groundwater and Soil Gas Contamination
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Vapor Intrusion Sampling, Assessment, and Mitigation
- Environmental Case Closure
- UST Removal
- Sampling and abatement of asbestos-containing materials, lead-based paint, bio-hazards, and hazardous materials
- Preparation of hazardous materials business plans and storm water pollution and prevention plans
- Legal and regulatory support, liaison, and negotiation
- Business planning to integrate business and environmental operations
Through our wholly owned division, Triton Construction, we offer:
- General engineering contracting, hazardous substances removal, and general building contracting
- Underground storage tank (UST) and aboveground storage tank (AST) removal and installation
- UST secondary containment installation and testing
- Fueling system design and permitting
- Construction management
Put our extensive experience to work for you! Start by contacting us at (831) 475-8141.